A match made in flavour and nutrition heaven! Super easy to make and with beautiful colours to blow family and friends away with this superfood combination. It’s loaded with Vitamin C, antioxidants, Omega 3, polyphenols and fibre.
All you need to do is stir together the ingredients really well the night before (minimum 6 hours) and wait! Use the milk of your preference (almond and coconut work great) to keep this easy breakfast or dessert vegan, or go for a creamy, full-bodied dairy version. As a rule, if you’re using thicker milk, use slightly less of the chia seeds.
Blackcurrant Chia Pudding
- Combine all ingredients, except Blackcurrant Powder, well
- Split into 2 x bowls
- Stir one sachet or 2-3 Tbsp of Organic Blackcurrant Powder through one of them really well
- Leave in the fridge to rest for minimum 6 hours, ideally overnight
- If at the end, the result if thcicker or thinner than what you want, then add either more milk or chia seeds, and allow mixture to rest for at least another 30 minutes
- Serve in your own creative way!