Fruit & Nut Chocolate
Here's a simple raw chocolate bar recipe that you can add your favourite dried fruit & nuts to.Super simple and super delicious!
- Roughly chop the nuts and dried fruit and place in a bowl.
- Melt the cacao butter in a cup over a bowl of hot water, to create a bane marie. Alternatively, heat a small pan of water on the stove and place a bowl over the saucepan with the cacao butter. Stir until melted. Ensure the water doesn't enter your mixture, as this will cause it to split.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the first four ingredients together. Whisk until well combined.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into moulds or in a low tray. Sprinkle with the mixture of chopped nuts and dried fruit.
- Refrigerate for 8 hours to set or freeze for 4 hours.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!