Here’s a simple raw chocolate bar recipe that you can add your favourite dried fruit & nuts to.
Super simple and super delicious!
- 1/2 cup Agave syrup
- 1/2 cup Cacao butter (Melt in a cup over a bowl of hot water)
- 1/2 cup Cacao powder
- 1/2 tspn Vanilla powder
- 1/2 cup Nuts (e.g. Activated almonds, walnuts – roughly chopped)
- 1/2 cup Dried fruit (e.g. Dates, sultanas, goji berries, apricots)
- Roughly chop the nuts and dried fruit and place in a bowl.
- Melt the cacao butter in a cup over a bowl of hot water, to create a bane marie.
Alternatively, heat a small pan of water on the stove and place a bowl over the saucepan with the cacao butter.
Stir until melted.
Ensure the water doesn’t enter your mixture, as this will cause it to split.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the first four ingredients together.
Whisk until well combined.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into moulds or in a low tray.
Sprinkle with the mixture of chopped nuts and dried fruit.
- Refrigerate for 8 hours to set or freeze for 4 hours.