Here’s a quick and easy nutritious breakfast, which you can whip up in the morning.
- 2 Apples
- 4 Dates, Medjool (Remove pits)
- 1/4 cup Pecans
- 1/4 cup Coconut, Shredded
- 1/2 tspn Cinnamon Powder
- Roughly chop apples and remove the pits from the dates.
- Place the dates in a food processor and pulse until roughly chopped.
- Add reminaing ingredients and pulse until the mixture resembles a crumbly consistency.
NOTE: Be careful not to over process it in the food processor, as it will turn slushy.
- Serve with milk of your choice.
Check out the Nut Milk recipe in the Drinks section of the Recipes.